Test Engineer with Labview Design, Electrical Engineering
Stratos Genomics is an exciting biotech company developing the next generation of DNA sequencing technology. We are searching for an experienced Electrical Engineer (Test Engineer) to support the Labview programming to test, control and analyze our high throughput devices. In addition, the test engineer will assist in design of PCBs in support of our next generation sequencing instruments.
The Test Engineer will be part of a cross disciplinary team of Engineers and Scientists, working in a dynamic start-up biotech environment near the Seattle waterfront.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering and 3+ years of experience.
- Strong Labview development skills and familiarity with Labview FPGA.
- Familiar with the PXIe architecture and data acquisition strategies on PXIe.
- Familiarity with programming benchtop lab equipment like DC power supplies, SourceMeters, oscilloscopes etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills for testing analog and digital circuits.
- Strong PCB design and layout skills is a plus. Prefer Altium tool experience.
In addition to solid Electrical Engineering lab skills, this candidate must exhibit strong analytical ability, good verbal and written communication skills, and be well organized.
- Develop Labview programs for testing and characterizing our CMOS DNA sensor chips.
- Design PCBs for characterization.
- Develop and document test procedures.
- Adhere to Stratos’ policies and support management decisions and goals in a positive, professional manner.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Test Engineers enjoy a competitive salary with the opportunity for growth that only a burgeoning start-up can provide. Stratos Genomics employees also enjoy these benefits: 2 weeks PTO + 10 company holidays and up to 6 bonus days based on company performance, generous health insurance including vision and dental, life and disability insurance, 401K match program, flexible spending accounts, stock options, and a gym membership.
To apply: send resume and cover letter to email@example.com (PDF, Word document, or text in body of e-mail). In the cover letter, please tell us why you are interested in the Stratos Genomics technology.